This post may contain affiliate links. This means I will earn a commission if you use my link to buy the product I am promoting at no extra cost to you.
I have finished my book about autism and I am set to release it on May 31st. I am using Gumroad to publish the book. If you use the code ‘wired differently,’ you will get 1 dollar off. The book is 2.99. With the code I provided for you, you will get the book for 1.99.
In the future when I make guilds or books. Patreons will get to see the first chapter or the first few pages.
This is the first one I’ve ever done so I will probably suck but it’s actually helpful advice, it can go towards future guilds or books.
- For anyone who works with autistic kids, it’s important to know that it will be tough for them to find or keep a job so you can better assist them. Most schools have job programs. Other times some of us need something that fits out interests
- Parents of kids/teens/adults who needs advice from an acutally autistic person
- Anyone who wants to learn about autism
- Students who have to write a report on a disorder.
- Your friends. This can help your friends to better understand you.
- Special education teachers. While you want to prepare kids for the adult world, they will have a great deal of trouble finding a job.
The cover was made by this person.